[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Satyajit Ray Org • View topic - Talla tank-er ulto diker mess baRi-ta

Skip to content

logo
Site Map | About Us | Contact

Home About Ray Biography Filmography Filmmaking Forum Great Directors Books & Videos Links

Talla tank-er ulto diker mess baRi-ta

Talla tank-er ulto diker mess baRi-ta

Postby Ayan Nandy on Fri Jan 09, 2004 6:55 am

B.T. Road diye uttor dike jakhoni jai takhon Talla tank-er pasher bridge-ta perobar samay amar "Apur Sangshar"-e dekha Apurba-r mess baRi-tar katha mone paRe jay. Rail line-er dakkhin dikei kothao chhilo baRita ebong sei samay nischoyee Hemanta Setu anek chhoto o purano dhancher dekhte chhilo (that's what you get from the movie). AMar khub ichchhe hay jante sei baRi-ta (jekhane shooting hoyechhilo) ekhono achhe kina ebong thakle ekdin samay giye dekhe ashte chai.

Keu janale bhalo laagto.

Ayan
Ayan Nandy

Postby chirpy_sabz on Tue May 17, 2005 3:00 pm

this bengali? hehe... :D

:cry: I dont know bengali ...i speak urdu
chirpy_sabz

Postby sh_m on Mon May 23, 2005 7:48 am

i think its still there.................................somewhere
sh_m

apur barhi

Postby ratnakar shashonkarta on Mon May 01, 2006 9:19 am

ayan babu

for sabz s sake i speak in bengali..though theres no language like ones own to talk of our sweetest or saddest thoughts.i too would love to see that house where apu lived..whilst the room was recreated in a studio,the terrace wasnt.

interestingly i read someone thinking similarly somewhere recently.cant place it.

also was it the same room as aparajito?if not where was the other one?
ratnakar shashonkarta

Re: apur barhi

Postby manymaniyaa on Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:27 am

ratnakar shashonkarta wrote:ayan babu

for sabz s sake i speak in bengali..though theres no language like ones own to talk of our sweetest or saddest thoughts.i too would love to see that house where apu lived..whilst the room was recreated in a studio,the terrace wasnt.

interestingly i read someone thinking similarly somewhere recently.cant place it.

also was it the same room as aparajito?if not where was the other one?

These was simulation between the country things
manymaniyaa

Return to Apur Sansar (The World of Apu), 1959