[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Satyajit Ray Org • View topic - Need valuable suggestions and comments about Ray's cinema:

Skip to content

logo
Site Map | About Us | Contact

Home About Ray Biography Filmography Filmmaking Forum Great Directors Books & Videos Links

Need valuable suggestions and comments about Ray's cinema:

Need valuable suggestions and comments about Ray's cinema:

Postby mshubhankar on Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:39 pm

I am currently working on a freelance writing project on the works of Satyajit Ray's cinema.
My major concentration is on the style of Ray's film making: portrayal of his characters, composing his storyline and the musical scores.
I need your valuable suggestions and comment on this subject.
I also solicitate your reccomendations about the materials to consult, for my research works.
mshubhankar

get the essence from his books

Postby kandan on Tue Oct 05, 2004 7:03 am

hi, i am glad that you are doing your work on the mastero and eventhough i am new to his world of cinema, i suggest you to read all his books cos it gives an idea of what his thinkings and views were and will definetely give you a good insight as to what his movies contain.
bye
kandan
kandan

Re: Need valuable suggestions and comments about Ray's cinema:

Postby goessbartol on Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:09 am

It is a strange thing I have not found yet
goessbartol

Re: Need valuable suggestions and comments about Ray's cinema:

Postby Romoidinut on Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:05 am

I like the movie Ray. I'm the one who's acting right now. I like it so much
Romoidinut

Return to Story & Script