Skip to content

logo
Site Map | About Us | Contact

Home About Ray Biography Filmography Filmmaking Forum Great Directors Books & Videos Links

A couple of comments about my friend Satyajit

A couple of comments about my friend Satyajit

Postby godinheaven on Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:59 am

Hi, this is God speaking from Heaven,
It's been approximately 25 years now I've been hanging out with my good friend Satyajit over here, I must say he's one of the best! :) You guys were lucky to have him - I was just wondering, *WE*, over here threw him a GREAT party on the eve of the 25th anniversary of his entry over here - are any of you guys planning to do the same over on Earth?? I'd love to know how it went, and whose party was better... :) Maybe Sandip could tell us?
Also - it's been brought to my notice that you people STILL haven't made any movies about Professor Shonku - I've been reading the stories over here (when I heard about them, I had a copy lifted to me, over here, STRAIGHTAWAY!), and....I have to say, this is a crime against ME! Surely Bengal has some CG artists? Why, the other day I read about a Bengali boy who worked on Jungle Book and Life of Pi, which got OSCARS! How come someone like that can't make movies out of the stories of my friend, over here? Why, that awful grey COVER *alone* is an insult to me - it looks like a ten year old's scribble! SHONDIP???!!! Anyway, please get it done - when I'm relaxing here amidst the clouds, having a great Shonku movie to watch would be, well, Heavenly!
Cheers! :)
godinheaven

Re: A couple of comments about my friend Satyajit

Postby DianaHM1 on Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:35 am

The most positive post I met here. I did not meet any movie about Professor Shonku.
DianaHM1

Return to About Satyajit Ray: Miscellaneous