[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Satyajit Ray Org • View topic - nishijapon

Skip to content

logo
Site Map | About Us | Contact

Home About Ray Biography Filmography Filmmaking Forum Great Directors Books & Videos Links

nishijapon

nishijapon

Postby sh_m on Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:25 am

hi
i just saw sandip ray's nishijapon in a movie theatre and it's brilliant film.i also read the reviews it is getting and i feel disgusted with them. i wanted to know if the film is going to be released worldwide ,since the common indian mass is never going to warm to this film.as a member of this forum ,i feel we should do something about it.
sh_m

Re: nishijapon

Postby Radukara on Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:14 am

According to the information I was looking for the right time
Radukara

Return to Indian Cinema: Miscellaneous