[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Satyajit Ray Org • View topic - A cool way to honour the master of yore!!

Skip to content

logo
Site Map | About Us | Contact

Home About Ray Biography Filmography Filmmaking Forum Great Directors Books & Videos Links

A cool way to honour the master of yore!!

A cool way to honour the master of yore!!

Postby streetsmartrony on Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:24 am

In the last 7 to 8 years, I have only learnt partly about Satyajit Ray's work, but didn't know a lot. Thanks to the site, now I can know more about his style of filmmaking. It's a very good idea to open this site.
streetsmartrony

Re: A cool way to honour the master of yore!!

Postby Karshiru on Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:56 pm

My ability to access the content they are not enough to help me or not.
Karshiru

Return to Comments & Suggestions