Skip to content

logo
Site Map | About Us | Contact

Home About Ray Biography Filmography Filmmaking Forum Great Directors Books & Videos Links

screenplays

screenplays

Postby kandan on Thu Oct 07, 2004 3:59 am

hi all,
is there any website on the internet from where you can download satyajit ray's scripts and screenplays. i would like to procure some of them if possible and do some research on his style of planning his shots and working out his schedule as this might prove helpful to people planning to make movies with low budget and minimal time limit. thank you
kandan
kandan

Postby Pradipto19 on Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:00 am

Hi All, Just happened to watch "Seemabadhdho". The master is at his best. Nowhere I have seen a director create such a magic - of words and expressions to convey a message.....Its unimaginable - just by one liner's and glances from the characters express the tensions of the otherwise seemingly calm cinema.. All those who have'nt yet watched - DO IT FAST - and then we can talk
Pradipto19

Postby rakhiacharyya on Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:20 pm

I had a similar query.where can i get to download complete scripts for ray movies.am kinda bowled over by hirok rajar deshe dialogues. :D
rakhiacharyya

Re: screenplays

Postby estimoony on Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:13 am

Your information, I have to say, and then it turns out that it is true.
estimoony

Re: screenplays

Postby bellburapa on Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:37 am

Read Ee was feeling like I was a lot younger students at the school very much. Because of the knowledge that is available everyday Chi.
bellburapa

Return to Directing