[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Satyajit Ray Org • View topic - amader kotha

Skip to content

logo
Site Map | About Us | Contact

Home About Ray Biography Filmography Filmmaking Forum Great Directors Books & Videos Links

amader kotha

amader kotha

Postby munmun on Thu May 10, 2007 9:00 am

want to say hi to all the members.

and its really nice to be part of the forum.

as i heard that a biographi/auto biograohy 'amader kotha' written by bijoya ray has been publised in 'desh'.

may be it was a serise.

how do i get that?
munmun

Re: amader kotha

Postby kaushik_memari on Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:07 am

Mam,
You can contact the "Ananda Publishers Pvt. Ltd." to get information about the book. As per my knowledge is concerned it has been not published till now.
For your information website:www.anandapub.com
Email : ananda@cal3.vsnl.net.in

Kolkata Kaushik Ghosh
kaushik_memari

thanks

Postby munmun on Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:01 am

thank you very much.
please knock me if u get any farther information.
munmun

Postby kaushik_memari on Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:38 am

ok mam...........................
kaushik_memari

Postby maithlynoor on Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:07 am

By the way, RayFASC and AMPAS (Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences) are sponsoring an upcoming festivals of restored Ray films on January 10-16, in Bangalore. You can get the chance to see them there.
maithlynoor

Postby munmun on Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:44 am

thanks....
just waiting for the book to publish... :)
munmun

Return to Books, Videos & DVDs