Skip to content

logo
Site Map | About Us | Contact

Home About Ray Biography Filmography Filmmaking Forum Great Directors Books & Videos Links

editing techniques

editing techniques

Postby kandan on Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:15 am

hi all,
i recently read an coverstory about Ray in the outlook with regards to his 50th aniversary of Pather Panchali. One thing i came accross and that really made me get fascinated about his movies(even though i have not got to see any till this day) was his style of editing. It was mentioned that his style of editing was so well in place that you really did not feel the transition and what really mattered to the audience was his story or so that is how he edited them to communicate his ideas. i would like to know a little technical information on what kind of editing technique he used and how he played around with editing to give life to his movie. i would really like to have some technical info about how he worked with his movies and created magic. hope to get a reply soon. thank you

kandan
kandan

Re: editing techniques

Postby mickyearth on Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:11 am

I'm reading, I feel very irritated me. I would like to read a lot of knowledge like this.
mickyearth

Return to Editing