[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Satyajit Ray Org • View topic - Editing in Shonar Kella - my favorite

Skip to content

logo
Site Map | About Us | Contact

Home About Ray Biography Filmography Filmmaking Forum Great Directors Books & Videos Links

Editing in Shonar Kella - my favorite

Editing in Shonar Kella - my favorite

Postby soham_pablo on Tue Jan 18, 2005 1:11 am

My favorite sequence of editing, in Satyajit Ray films, is the part in Shonar Kella where Feluda is tapping an inch long pillar of ash off his cigarrette into the ashtry. It's so beautifully done, we hardly ever notice how the scenes chage from the medium shot of feluda to his hand tapping out the ash and back again.
soham_pablo

Re: Editing in Shonar Kella - my favorite

Postby markmick on Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:06 am

Look for a quick home sell in calgary? Then, we buy houses calgary to help you to fulfil your requirements of fast home selling. Home Buyers Calgary on cash and also care about all the legal activities and documentation work to complete it asap. https://mrhomebuyer.ca/we-buy-houses-calgary/
markmick

Return to Editing