[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Satyajit Ray Org • View topic - black and white movies or colored movies of Ray?

Skip to content

logo
Site Map | About Us | Contact

Home About Ray Biography Filmography Filmmaking Forum Great Directors Books & Videos Links

black and white movies or colored movies of Ray?

black and white movies or colored movies of Ray?

Postby prakhar on Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:14 am

what do u prefer??
prakhar

Re: black and white movies or colored movies of Ray?

Postby hungrydog on Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:15 pm

Depends on the movie itself. For example - the Calcutta Trilogy - seemingly those three are meant for B&W only. I would say the same for "Days and Nights in the Forest". However - I feel that if period movies like "Charulata" be made in color - perhaps it would have been a completely new experience. I feel the same for "Nayak" too!
hungrydog

Postby jangteethoo on Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:11 am

Very good post it. Provide information useful to the people I'm reading a lot. It is expected that all new stories you may have heard but do not know that for sure at this size.
jangteethoo

Postby Folkswanx on Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:26 pm

Let's see how we can create the story in this way as well as now
Folkswanx

Return to Cinematography